Kuala Lumpur, 13 April 2022 – Starting today, customers of Teleport can book their cargo using the newly launched specialised cargo services. Combining the criteria of speed and different attributes of handling that the cargo should receive, the new portfolio offers up to five (5) unique services that specifically address each shipment’s needs.
With these newly created cargo services, Teleport is well on its way to establishing itself as a full service cargo provider that is Made To Deliver, Southeast Asia’s largest cargo network. Freight Forwarders, Charter Companies and Shippers can now opt for the specialised service based on their cargo needs. The five specialised cargo services are:
- Teleport Charter – Servicing our customers via Teleport Charter, highly customizable charter services. Businesses can book whole or partial or combo aircraft space with flexible routing and schedule.
- Teleport Priority – Deliver high priority cargo with a guaranteed uplift. Teleport Priority ensures that these items are at the top of their list and will always have access to capacity. Valid for all approved commodity types.
- Teleport Pharma – Transport pharmaceutical goods with Teleport Pharma. With specialised temperature control and care before, during and after the flight, dedicated on-ground handling and while adhering to IATA’s Temperature Control Regulations, your pharma goods will travel safely with Teleport to your desired destination.
- Teleport Fresh – Fly perishables seamlessly across Teleport’s network. Teleport Fresh comes with specialised on-ground handling, following the IATA’s Perishable Cargo Regulations and with optional add-ons such as cold room and active temperature-controlled containers to ensure perishables stay fresh from take off to touchdown.
- Teleport Live – Ship live animals with no paws harmed. With IATA’s Live Animal Regulations, specialised, expedited on-ground handling and even housing containers, Teleport Live offers peace of mind for the animal’s owners, as the transportation and handling are done with extensive care.
Adrian Loretz, Chief Operating Officer of Teleport said, “With the introduction of our specialised cargo services, we aim to provide our customers with a range of tailor-made specialised cargo services and deliver a consistently high quality service. Along with the launch of our specialised cargo services, we are able to offer extended connectivity through our passenger network across all 6 airlines under AirAsia and cargo-only network which covers 130 destinations network, further strengthening our growth and mission to move things better across Southeast Asia.”
Since the beginning, Teleport has continuously transformed and innovated its cargo business to keep up with the ever involving industry. Teleport currently has the widest coverage across Southeast Asia and beyond, covering over 130 cities with its fleet access of 252 wide-body and narrow-body aircraft for both cargo-only and passenger flight routes. Further validating its mission of being a full service cargo provider that is Made to Deliver, the logistics player also offers its 1 Air Waybill (AWB) across its network which then ensures seamless connectivity in moving cargo across multiple ports and flights.
Following the roll out of the 5 new specialised cargo services, Teleport aims to further expand its services in the near future as the brand continues its accelerated expansion plans which includes the expansion of its coverage, fleet and strategic partnerships across Southeast Asia.
Businesses looking to ship cargo or wanting to find out more on the specialised cargo services can visit teleport.asia/askcargo or email [email protected] today.
Teleport is the logistics venture of Capital A. Founded in 2018, Teleport is on a mission to enable everyone, from single merchants to the largest companies, to move things across Southeast Asia better than anybody else in 24 hours. Currently, Teleport is present in Malaysia, Thailand, Indonesia, Philippines, India, Singapore and China. For more information, please visit teleport.asia or our social media on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn and YouTube. #MadeToDeliver